Rainforest Concern

contact us

Leave a legacy

Without your support, we would not be able to carry out the work that we do. That's especially true when it comes to donations in wills. Including a charity in your will is a very effective way to be part of the continuing work of your favourite cause.


Making a will

If you would like to leave Rainforest Concern a donation in your will, it is easy to arrange: talk to your solicitor or call us on +44 (0)1225 481151.

As a will is a legal document we strongly advise you to speak to a solicitor in order to ensure your will is written correctly. If you don't already have a solicitor and would like help finding one, STEP (Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners) can provide you with information on members in your area. STEP represents solicitors with experience of handling wills. Contact details are given below.

Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners Worldwide
Artillery House (South)
11 - 19 Artillery Row
Telephone +44 (0)20 3752 3700

Your local Citizens Advice Bureau or The Law Society can also give helpful advice.

Asking your bank or solicitor to hold your will

To keep your will safe, your solicitor or your bank can usually hold a copy of your will. Alternatively, for a small fee, you can keep it at:

The Record Keepers Dept.
Principal Registry of the Family Division
First Avenue House
42 - 49 High Holborn
Tel: 020 7421 8509
Minicom 18001 020 7947 7389


You can leave the world a better place

Sri Lanka Brazil Chile Suriname Colombia Ecuador Peru Panama Costa Rica